The Lady Saddler hosts an Equine Table Top Tack Sale at St Peters Church Hall in the village of Kinver, South Staffordshire.
We meet on the first Thursday of each month (unless notified differently below) from September to December and February to May between 7.00pm-9.00pm.
Many of the items are secondhand but on the odd occasion, small businesses will attend too and display their new products.
DATES OF FORTHCOMING SALES
- 6th September 2018 [Book a Table Here]
- 4th October 2018 [Book a Table Here]
- 1st November 2018 [Book a Table Here]
- 6th December 2018 [Book a Table Here]
- 7th February 2019 [Book a Table Here]
- 7th March 2019 [Book a Table Here]
- 4th April 2019 [Book a Table Here]
- 9th May 2019* [Book a Table Here]
- 5th September 2019 [Book a Table Here]
- 3rd October 2019 [Book a Table Here]
- 7th November 2019 [Book a Table Here]
- 5th December 2019 [Book a Table Here]
*(Scheduled one week later than normal due to the National Voting taking place in the Hall on the 2nd May 2019)
Tables are £10.00 each.
A square table is provided by the church hall but you are allocated a pasting table size spot. You are able to bring your own pasting table if you have one that is suitable.
Want to book a table, you can do so by clicking on the link next to the date you wish to attend.
Entrance to the tack sale is £1.00 each on the door.
Babies and Toddlers are FREE.
St Peters Church Hall is located at the top of Vicarage Drive, off Kinver High Street (and NOT via St Peters Church).
Please use postcode:
There is hot and cold refreshments available as well as cake, perfect for those who come straight from doing the horses.