Data Controllers and Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer for The Lady Saddler can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use Your Data
We will use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide goods and services and to administer payments, returns and respond to queries.
- To administer any prize draw or competition you may enter.
- To analyse your shopping preferences or how you interact with or use our website.
- For research and statistical purposes.
- To send you special offers or discounts and to tell you about our products and services.
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers for six years after they stop being customers.
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Third Party Websites and Services
We may transfer your personal data to the following third parties:
- Technology service providers – our partners who provide IT and website services.
- Customer service providers – our partners who work with us to administer your account and provide you with advice and guidance.
- Delivery companies – our couriers, parcel firms and mail firms who deliver your goods and services and manage any returns on our behalf.
- Product service providers – our partners who provide products and services such as insurance or extended warranties.
- Marketing service providers – our partners who work with us to make sure we send your information about products, services and special offers that are of interest to you.
- Regulators and other governmental agencies or law enforcement agencies.
We will only transfer your personal data to third parties who adhere to appropriate data security standards and controls.
Links to Other Websites
Your Legal Right
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent). You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
You can ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by The Lady Saddler by email: email@example.com.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues at: www.ico.org.uk. We should be grateful that you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU cookie Law.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access this website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
How to Contact Us
You may contact The Lady Saddler by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: May 2018